I am sorry I found that I mistook the first blog and the second blog. Therefore, here in this blog, I would mainly tell you guys something about me.  

Hi everyone. My name is Zhaohan Tan. I was born in Harbin, China in 2000. My hometown is extremely attractive since it is a prosperous and dynamic city. Mixed with Russian culture, this city broadens my learning and inspirational horizons since I was young.

When it refers to my personal interests, I like cooking very much. I join a local cooking club and it arranges two online classes a week. It teaches nutrition, color matching and food ingredient with multimedia tools. When I have problems during cooking, I can have interactive feedback and assistance from my group mates in time.

In addition, I am keen on doing sports on a regular basis. For example, I go to the gym every two days. I keep jogging and yoga for a long time. It is not easy to keep learning different sports literacy. Besides, I make more and more like-minded friends. We set the time and do sports together. Sometimes, we share some decent instructional videos and blogs to keep healthy.

By the way, I like animals very much. For example, I have two dogs in my family. One is called “blacky”and the other is called “lucky”. They are my best friends and stay by my side. Sometimes, I would like to go to the zoo to see them in person. Whenever I look at the animals, I feel peaceful and comfortable.

I always like traveling. I enjoy planning the routines for a new place. I would search online about the local food and accommodation, in order to get the best experience traveling there. During the traveling, I would like to write a diary and take pictures. Traveling enables me to experience the culture differences in the world.

Currently, this is my third year studying in University of Victoria, majoring in economics. I am always keen on reading certain books related to social development and economic changes.

As for this course, I hope to attain more useful knowledge about  multimedia management. Multimedia learning is necessary in our daily life and it is important for us to know how to learn effectively with interactive skills and multimedia tools. 

Looking forward to meeting and working with you guys in the following weeks!